MicroLink Freedom for Bodyworn
Cochlear has partnered with Phonak, the recognized world leader in wireless communications, to develop a world-first innovation for cochlear implant recipients. MicroLink Freedom can be seamlessly attached to the Nucleus Freedom BTE sound processor for quick and easy access to a world of wireless communication possibilities.
Improve your communication. MicroLink makes it easy.
MicroLink MLxS for the Freedom bodyworn
- All of the great features of MicroLink Freedom with a standard 3-pin 'Euro' connector
- Powered directly by the Freedom Bodyworn - no additional batteries required
- Easy connection to the Freedom bodyworn processor configuration1
- Ultra-compact (smallest miniaturized standard FM receiver on the market)
MicroLink MLxS for Bodyworn ordering details
From Phonak - what to order:
- MLxS FM wireless receiver unit; any Phonak transmitter unit – see table for details.
From Cochlear - what to order:
- Bodyworn cable (FM) grey