MicroLink Freedom for BTE
Cochlear has partnered with Phonak, the recognized world leader in wireless communications, to develop a world-first innovation for cochlear implant recipients. MicroLink Freedom can be seamlessly attached to the Nucleus Freedom BTE sound processor for quick and easy access to a world of wireless communication possibilities.
Improve your communication. MicroLink makes it easy.
State-of-the-art wireless technology to fit your lifestyle
- Additional communication benefits in noise, over distance and in rooms with reverberation
- Perfect for school classrooms and lecture halls
- Easy wireless access to telephone, TV, Hi Fi and personal audio devices1
- Wireless access to your mobile phone via Bluetooth 2
- Compatible with all Phonak transmitters
Stylish integrated design
- Neatly integrates into your Freedom BTE 3 ZincAir Controller
- No extra connectors or controls
- No additional batteries required
- The unique design matches the curves of the Freedom BTE, making it discreet and comfortable
- Available in the four Nucleus Freedom colours: beige, brown, black and silver
1 MicroLink Freedom must be used in combination with a compatible Phonak wireless transmitter. The features offered by MicroLink Freedom vary according to the features of the transmitter used.
2 When used with SmartLink SX transmitter, which incorporates a Bluetooth link for cell phone use.